Tuesday 5 August 2014

Georgina Sleap looking for a studio

Georgie Sleap misssleap@hotmail.co.uk is hunting for a studio space - perhaps you or someone you know may be able to help?

"I'm looking for a room that is: 
Around 180ft. 
In south London, or not too far north of river. I live Herne Hill and work in Wimbledon, so way out east is far from ideal. 
As cheap as possible, obviously. I can't pay more than around 170 a month. 
I will have to move by mid October. 

I am tidy in my work habits but use materials which are messy: powder pigment and pourable rubber have left my current floor covered in black splodges with a permagreen tinge, so I need four walls round me, but am not fussy about what they are made of. I'm used to cold studios and am not super fussed about hot and cold running Internet. Somewhere on the ground floor would be ideal. A decent lift or at least wide stairs would be fine too. 


I'd be really grateful if you could let me know of anything that springs to mind. Even if it's a bit much or a bit far, is available now  or not till November, it would be great to get a sense of what's around."